Mr Jones is a primary school teacher and spoke about lots of different things that the children will be doing when they go to school.
The children played listening games, read a story about starting school, looked at pictures of their new schools, talked about uniforms and looked at pictures of different lessons and activities that could take place in their new schools.
We asked the children yesterday to think of some questions that they would like to ask and here is what they came up with;
– Will I make new friends?
– What happens at lunch time?
– What do we do when it’s snack time in our class?
– What happens when we come into school?
– What happens when I go into year 1?
– Do we just play in school?
– Do we have a reading area in school?
The children are all very excited for their new adventure!